Honolulu Driver's License Revocation Lawyer
About Honolulu License Revocation
If you have been arrested for a DUI in Honolulu, your driver's license may be in danger. Even a first-time offender could be facing a mandatory driver's license revocation. Anyone who has been arrested or charged with a DUI in Hawaii will experience an immediate license revocation.
You will need to make a request with the Administrative Driver’s License Revocation Office, a subdivision of the Hawaii Judiciary, within 6 days of the Administrative Driver's License Revocation Office Notice of Decision to fight the revocation of your driver's license.
If you would like to learn more about how I can help you during a driver's license revocation hearing, do not wait another moment to speak with me. My staff will email you updates throughout the case as well as provide you scanned copies of documents and you will get the paper copies delivered to you; all so that you will be informed and aware of what I am doing to defend you to give you the peace of mind that you need.
To see if you are eligible for an ADLRO hearing, schedule a free case review with our Honolulu DUI defense lawyer now!
The Administrative Hearing Process
Unlike other criminal matters, DUI charges will spark two different actions: one by the criminal court, and another by the administrative court (Hawaii's Administrative Driver's License Revocation Office). While the criminal court will determine if your case has merit or grounds to pursue criminal repercussions, the administrative case will simply examine evidence to determine if a driver's license revocation will be necessary.
The Administrative Hearing Process includes the following:
- You must submit a request within 6 days of your ADLRO Decision to request a hearing
- The revocation office will make a decision to either reinstate your driver's license or uphold the revocation of the license
- If your driver's license is reinstated, the office will notify you that you may pick up your license.
- If your license is revoked your temporary permit is only good until the hearing date, if the request for a hearing was timely, otherwise you will need to obtain an Ignition Interlock Device and Ignition Interlock Permit
DUI & ADLRO hearing matters are time sensitive. Quickly contact a DUI defense attorney to restore your freedom.
Why Choose The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady, LLC?
If your driving privileges are on the line, you should demand exceptional legal representation from your Honolulu DUI attorney. Having successfully represented hundreds of clients through administrative hearings as well as through criminal courts for over 25 years, I know that my clients are deserving of high-quality defense representation.
When representing my clients:
- I focus on the facts and use my knowledge of the law to protect my clients' rights
- I keep my clients informed throughout every stage
- I stay open and honest with clients regarding every aspect of their case
- I inform clients of what they should know, their options, and their avenues of defense
- I offer free case consultations to give clients the opportunity to speak with me
Honolulu DUI Defense Firm
If you would like to learn more about how I can help you during a driver's license suspension hearing, do not wait another moment to speak with me. All of my correspondences are sent directly to me. This means you have 24/7 access to me – and I can respond to your questions, concerns, or grievances swiftly to give you the peace of mind that you need.
If you are facing DUI charges and mandatory license revocation in Honolulu, take the first steps in building your defense. Schedule a free case evaluation so our DUI lawyer can provide the representation you deserve.